The Berlin-Brandenburg Energy Network e.V. (BEN) acts as an intermediary between business, politics, and science to promote solutions for the effective implementation of the energy transition in the region and supports entrepreneurial activities of the industry.
Founding of the BEN e.V.
At the beginning of 2010, Berlin-based companies in the solar industry met for the first time to exchange ideas. The occasion was in particular the debate about the changes in the Renewable Energy Sources Act (EEG).
Since the beginning as Berlin Solar Network in July 2010, a lot has changed: We have opened up regionally towards Brandenburg and in terms of content towards the entire renewable energy sector. Today, our members are spread along the entire renewable energy value chain.
The Berlin-Brandenburg Energy Network was funded proportionally with half federal and half state funds within the framework of the Joint Task "Improvement of the Regional Economic Structure" (GRW).
Goals and fields of action
The Berlin-Brandenburg Energy Network e.V. is the association of renewable energy and related scientific institutions in the capital region. It thus acts as the Berlin-Brandenburg umbrella programme.
- We promote the exchange of views between science, industry and politics.
- We advocate for reliable legal framework conditions.
- We support the further development of the industry and are equally committed to creating new jobs and preserving existing ones.
- We inform the public about the advantages and potential uses of renewable energies.
- We help our members with their internationalization projects by providing valuable contacts.
- The main goal of our network: the joint implementation of the energy transition in the Berlin-Brandenburg region.
What does BEN e.V. advocate?
One of the great advantages of renewable energy is decentralized generation.
A Renewable Energy Industry Research and Development Pact for all R&D facilities in the Capital Region.
Development of a "learning factory" in which training and further education in a wide range of professions can take place together with industry and the skilled trades.
Sustainable and long-term support of development and settlement areas for research and industry, in particular expansion of Adlershof and the CleanTech Business Park Berlin-Marzahn.
The companies in Berlin and Brandenburg along the renewable energy value chain are a good trademark for the German capital region.
Presidium and Management of BB Energy Network e.V.
Jobs: You too can enrich the industry!
Our office in Berlin is looking for an intern in the area of
- Assisting in the management of the day-to-day operations in the office
- Organization and monitoring of administrative processes and office resources
- Documentation and archiving
- Assistance to the managing director and the team
- Agenda management, coordination of appointments
- Preparatory accounting
- Auditing and invoicing
- Budget controlContact management/member and prospect communication
- Support in the organization of events
- Support of editorial activities, such as the preparation of presentations and lectures, the creation of mailings, newsletters, marketing documents or the maintenance and expansion of our website
- Support with accounting and documentation vis-à-vis our funding body
You will fit in with us if you:
- have an affinity for energy policy issues and are interested in the field of renewable energies
- are proficient in the use of common MS Office programs
- are able to express yourself in German with stylistic and spelling skills
- are able to work in a team as well as on your own initiative, independently and reliably.
Are you interested in a varied and challenging job? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Applicants please note the additional data protection information.